Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekly Inspiration By Ridz
 
He’s proposed and you’ve said yes and now it’s a whirlwind of planning.  What could be important (other than THE dress) than to ask your best girlfriends to be your bridesmaids.  This week I’d like to share with you a Will-You-Be-My-Bridesmaid gift.
It’s a simple box that I made but with a slight twist :
First you present her with this question.  (I’ve purposefully made the tag bigger than the box to make sure the question is not lost)
Then she opens up the box and finds a box of Hershey’s Kisses in two flavours.
Then she’ll piece the “puzzle” under the Kisses to the question “Will you be please be my bridesmaid?”  Of which I’m sure she’ll say yes because she’s been asked in such a sweet and cute way!
After that both of you can play tic-tac-toe on the box!
 
You can vary the size of the box by changing some of the dimensions.  The box on the right is 4x2.5 inch and is 3 inches high.
Hope you enjoyed this project and that it will give you other ideas on what you can do with the humble handmade box.
The papers I’ve used are from the Webster Pages Everyday Poetry collection.  Check them out at Krafers Paradise soon!
 
 
 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment