Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekly Inspiration By Roza
 
Hi scrappers....don't you just love weddings??

The happy bride & groom,all the yummy food & a burst of colourful decor!

Had mine some 18yrs back & I sure had tonnes of memorable photos.One too many albums so I decided to take some of my favourites & create an accordian file to store my priceless moments.

Materials used:
6pcs of 6 1/4" X 9" envelopes(cut off about 1/2" on top)
Webster pages papers
Peel off stickers
Prima say it in pearls
Doilies
Prima ribbon embellishment
Pearls & gems
Tim Holtz ideology ornate plate


I started out by glueing the 6 envelopes together on all 3 sides leaving the top free for photo mat slotting.

Distress all corners of envelopes.
Front & back envelopes need to be glued completely,then past on patterned paper.


Once the accordian file has taken shape,cut off a piece to act as a cover for your file & add embellishments.I basically added say it with pearls & a small doily & left the gorgeous paper as is...once I got all my embellishments on,I then decoupaged the cover just to give it a good shine.Place a magnet underneath the cover for closure.
I placed an ornate plate bearing the year I got married on back of file. 

There are 4 photo mats for pictures & 2 slots left intentionally empty for some of my favourite love letters & cards.
I had cut out some of the little butterflies,cake prints from my paper stash & added some pearls to give it a glow.
This is a really quick & simple project.Try it out & have fun!!Till next month,happy scrapping!


 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment