Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weekly Inspiration By Roza

 
Hi there,
It's been a while & here I am again with a rather large
 10"x10" album
I'd like to call, Celebrating love.
Materials used:
-Teresa Collins 10"x10" fabrication linen cover.
-Be my valentine papers from We R Memory keepers
-Glitter borders by KCK
-"Sweetie" bling stick on by KCK
-Prima flower
-Ribbon
-Key Rings
Front cover depicts a gate fold which opens up revealing a glitter slot for love letters/cards.
To create an enlarging effect,
I've cut each page about 1/4" bigger starting with the smallest at 6 1/2"X8".
Since this is a rather large album so there's ample space for plenty of pictures & journaling.
I chose to call this one "Celebrating Love" as
I've used pictures of my honeymoon dating 18yrs back...
It's really simple to put together as I've only punched out 4 holes and bound it with key rings.
I've also cut out little birdies from the paper stash, rose, buds, added ribbons & laces for the cover.
It's a simple & fun project. Hope you'll try it out & share it with us.
 
Gong Xi Fa Cai
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment