Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Weekly Inpiration By Dewi
 

Hi holiday makers!
 
I am feeling the stress of having an improper holiday. Yup! An improper holiday. That is what happens when you plan for a holiday and feel too stressed that what you have planned for the family, will not turn out well! Really! ( ...and for that, I want another holiday lol! )
 
Anyway, 2012 is drawing to an end real soon and I am sinking in the massive preparation for 2013!
 
Daytime work, kids' schools, weekend business and the occasional workshops ... that's a handful to keep me on my toes and keep my eyes and brain ticking throughout the night. That's why planning is very essential for me.
 
So, for this week, I will share with you what I have planned for my PSLE going daughter : a 2013 pictorial journal. It will be something that she can use to collect the memories of her last year in primary school. I believe she will use it as she is quite an avid author and quite creative at it too.
 
For this project I have used Graphic 45 papers and embellishments from Tim Holtz:
I just love these corners. They add to the rusticness of the whole emblem. 
...and what papers will be the most appropriate if not Graphic 45's ABC Primer!
I have about 46 pages in this album and they have all of the paper from this range .
I have also layered papers and tags here. I have to keep it quite flat as I am not too sure how the album would survive the rough handling of a child's school bag.
...and here's the final look.
I do hope you will make an album to capture such moments for your child or of your child. It will be worth the while when they pull it out one day and show it to their children :)
 
So that's it folks! Thank you for your time to view our projects. It has been a fruitful year and one that I am very grateful for. 
 
So, here's wishing you  the best of everything for 2013!

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment