Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Inspiration By Roza

 

Hey scrappers,a month has past real quick & here I am with another project.

 

This November,we will be showcasing projects using mainly KCK products.

 

What I have done this time is a 2013 calender.

 

Measuring 7'' X 7'', front cover boasts KCK's cardstock stickers.

 

The stickers were individually cut out & 3D dots were used to give them a raised 

effect.

 

Flower buds,blings,laces & alpha stickers complete my calender cover.

 

I used a mixed of printed KCK papers & plain cardstocks for this 12 paged calender project.

 

Each page has a printed calender for year 2013 inclusive of public holidays.

 

Stamped with individual months which is again raised with 3D dots,I've also created slots & tags on alternate pages for keeping those movie tickets or polaroid pictures.

 

This calender is put together using the 3/4'' cinch binder.

 

Now who say you can't make your own personalised calender? Try it , it's awesome & simple!

 

See you all again in a month's time...tata from me.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment