Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekly Inspiration By Ridz


What's your favourite project in scrapbooking?  I love making mini albums.  
 
They are my personal photo storybook.  
Following up from Roza's post last week, I have an envelope mini album to share with you. They are really easy - take an envelope (you can even upcycle your old envelopes), seal all edges and then cut off about 1cm from one edge and you get a pocket page. In each pocket you can put a tag or two or some mementos like receipts or other ephemera.  I've decorated this album with Prima's Songbird and Almanac collection.  I've used some handmade embellishments and those from Tim Holtz, Prima and Krafers as well.  Finally they are bound using the Cinch.  
 
Do drop by "K"rafers' Paradise to have a look at all the Weekly Inspiration projects.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment