Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Inspiration By Dewi
 
Mothers' Day is just over. If you celebrated it, how was your day? Personally I had a makan frenzy of Hongkong desserts for lunch and local entrees like satay for dinner. My mother always says, "Eat your desserts first!" and we all know mothers know best!
 
Nonetheless, the memory of spending the whole day with my family was priceless. And that brings me to this week's project : Keeping the memory in a simple layout.
 
 
This week I have used one of my favourite brand , Websters and this is the Love Is kit. I love how well coordinated they look once I put them together. I have only to add flowers from the same brand and more that were ‘leftovers’ from the previous projects.
One of the most frequently asked question about putting a bunch of flowers together is how to coordinate and pick the right flowers. My answer is quite easy actually. I always hold on to these 2 pointers. The first is to pick the flowers according to the colours that you see in your layout. The second pointer is to have a good number of small to big flowers. That’s it! It is as easy as that. You can then just play around with its placement and the number of flowers that you deem fit for the layout.
I do hope that you will immortalise your Mothers’ Day memory in a simple layout or even an album. Memories are experiences that are uniquely yours <3 font="">
With that I bid adios and till the next project, keep on scrapping!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment