Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Weekly Inspiration By Roza

Hey fellow scrappers,
last month's been really hectic but I managed to get this simple 4 1/2" X 7 1/2" journal
using This & That by Lori Whitlock & Dots & Stripes from EP coll.
Entitled Family....Always Together,I've pieced up pictures from the time there
were just me & hubby till my 2nd born.
 
Journal's created from a 12"X12" paper,folded into an "accordian" pattern from
3" at 1/2" each,all the way to the 7 1/2" mark.
 
These are then glued together from the back to create a "hinge" for the pages.
Embellishments includes Tim Holtz ideology,mixed blooms,chipboard
stickers,laces & say it with pearls.
 
All items are available from Krafer's Paradise.Try it out!
Till next month,ta from me.









 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment